Establishing a US presence
Get answers to your questions and take the first step toward US expansion.
What factors do I need to consider when choosing what states to hire US employees?
When choosing a location for hiring your US employees, you will need to consider a series of factors, such as:
- Tax rates – how much tax are you expecting to pay?
- Access to your target market or customer base
- Filing fees and other administrative charges
- Available infrastructure, office space and transport links
- Geography, climate and land prices
- Time zones – businesses with offices in Europe may wish their US employees to be based on the east coast for business hours to overlap.
- Availability of talented employees to work for your business
GET IN TOUCH
Request a quote, talk with our US expansion experts or ask any questions. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours.